— The setting suns
Adorn the fields,
The canals, the whole city,
With hyacinth and gold;
The world falls asleep
In a warm glow of light.
L'Invitation > The Chemins d'Aquitaine Apartment
“A living room looking over the rooftops of the sleeping city..."
Discover the region of Aquitaine...
The Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage, horse riding, costal trails, wine tours...
The idea for this serviced apartment comes from our own personal travel experiences.
As professionals on business and young parents, we had always sought out short term accommodation that allowed us to feel at home and to be in the same space as our children.
Adjoining hotel rooms and family rooms are rare and don't allow you to warm the little one's bottle at night so...
For you to enjoy 100% of your time in Bordeaux, whether on holiday or for work
Worthier a hotel family room and in Bordeaux very centre
At l’invitation au Voyage you'll find this little gem of an apartment with great flexibility and home comforts. Complete with a fully equipped kitchen and dishwasher, and wine glasses and corkscrew so you can enjoy the best of Bordeaux in a bottle!
it can accommodate 4 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 4 children. And the best part, you can relax and leave the cleaning and making beds up to us!
- Large king size bed (180x200) convertible in twin
- Children’s room with bunk beds (90x200)
- Large convertible sofa bed with Bultex mattress (160x200)
- Cot beds, children’s beds and single beds available
You benefit from all the B&B's services
- Advice and organisation of tours
- Concierge services
- Guides and loan of equipment
- Your rooms are cleaned daily like all of the others in the guesthouse.
You can come back from your excursion or day at work and find your apartment all ready for you.
AC/Heating with adjustable controls in every room
Kitchen appliances :
- Microwave | oven | electric hob with extractor hood
- Fridge/ freezer
- Basic ingredients, so you don't have to buy them each stay( oil, salt, pepper, teas, coffee)
Living room/ Dinning room
- TNT TV
- 3 seat sofa
- table for 6 people
- coffee table and TV corner
Private shower room and toilet
- large Italian style walk in shower 120 x 90 cm
- ironing boards
- Welcome pack (shower gel, shampoo etc)
- separate toilet
- 2 supermarkets in the city centre around 200 m away | Capucins market, otherwise know as the "stomach of Bordeaux"
- plenty of restaurants close by | Renowned Chinese restaurant on rue Paul Louis Lande
- The whole city connected by Tram B
- Le Palais de Justice | Le barreau de Bordeaux | La maison de l'avocat
- The military circle on rue de Cursol
- Saint André Hospital
- The town hall | The municipal centre | Musée et Galerie des Beaux Arts | Musée d'Aquitaine | DRAC
- Universities of Victor Ségalen | La Victoire | Ethnologie | Dentaire | Sciences de l'homme
- Ste Eulalie | St André Cathedral | St Joseph | Synagogue de Bordeaux
Depending on the number of guests and the duration of your stay...
〉 From 250 euros per night for 4 people.
You're holiday awaits...
... tell us what you dream of...
We should also add that the whole guesthouse has everything you need to accommodate 14 people.
So it’s perfect for:
- Reception of families for weddings, ceremonies
- Stag and hen do’s
- Professionals on business trips
- Families moving to Bordeaux
- Seminars and training courses
Tell us about your group
60 m2 to experience the Bordelais lifestyle … Chemins d’Aquitaine
Virtual tour of the 3rd floor
Visit the 3rd floor / Super family room Bordeaux centre / 4-7 people serviced Apartment "Chemins d'Aquitaine"