SARL L’INVITATION AU VOYAGE
40 rue Paul Louis Lande
Tél : +33 (0)6 80 96 12 48
SIREN 5353 666 03 (RCS de Bordeaux )
TVA intra communautaire : FR 11535366603
SARL au capital of 6000 euros
1 & 1 Internet SARL
7 place de la Gare – BP 70109
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
Photo Credits :
Musée de la Marine, tableaux de Vernet
Bank transfers - french check - Paypal Free
French Cheque - Cash in euros - Bank transfers in euros - Paypal with 4%
We do not accept: holiday vouchers and Credit Card
Conditions of Sale
valid for 1 year, for one guestroom (room types specified) in accordance with our availability.
Renewable for an extra year by writing to us directly before the year is up
Connections / Services
We do all the research and work for you upon receipt of a 35 euro deposit.
Tailor-made services and reservations require a payment in full
upon acceptance of the quote so as to secure the provider.
Reservation are confirmed upon receipt of a deposit. Alterations and cancellations of booking may lead to partial or total withholding of the deposit.
- 16 - 31 days before arrival : return of 50% of deposit minus Paypal fees.
- 0 - 15 days before arrival : deposit not refunded.
For arrivals with a personal welcome with the owner are from 5.30-6.30pm
However you can arrive at any time with rapid check-in
but please be respectful of other guests.
Breakfast in the dining room
Please let us know what time you would like your breakfast the day before.
Breakfast time are from 7.15-10.30 am
For other times, please contact us
And please specify any allergies or dietary requirements.
We ask that you vacate your rooms before 11am, so we have time to prepare the rooms for the next guests
However if you would like to spend the afternoon in Bordeaux, you can leave your baggage with and come and collect them at your leisure.
What is a B&B
We work in conjunction with other guesthouses
We can offer additional nights in one of our partner B&Bs and ensure the transfer of your baggage.
Contact us by email, even if we are full on our site: we will put your in touch with other B&Bs according to your preferences ( price, atmosphere, location)
Consult our partner's page
Visit our sister B&B : La Maison Bleue Bordeaux
A B&B is someone's home that welcomes guests.
The idea is to offer a real, authentic experience of the city, the architecture, the local lifestyle, customs and culinary specialties as well as the language (for our foreign guests)
The number of rooms in limited ensuring a welcoming and personal relationship between guests and host.
And all the guest rooms are different. We are not professionals, that is to say that nothing is standardized. From one visit to the next, the decoration of your room could be completely different.
A typical House
Antique Furniture, old stones and authentic features that are almost 3 centuries old.
- We ask that you respect other guests by limiting the noise in the building.
- The wood is sensitive to water, (droplets of water, on the bottom of glasses and bottles) and also to indentation marks (from writing directly on paper without the use of a blotter, high heel marks on the floorboards)
- For everyone's safety, we do not allow smoking or the lighting of candles within the property. Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are fitted in the hallway of every floor.
We support fair online booking services
As soon as you innocently book through booking.com / trivago / hotels.com etc...these providers take a portion of the fruits of our labour (20.4% of sales) Therefore, please be aware that we will NEVER do reduced prices or offers on such sites and reduce the our presence there.
You will only ever find the best offers and choice of availability on the L'invitation au Voyage official site.
We are also on other "fairbooking" sites such as:
- clickadress.com : affiliated partner since March 2015 / For our page click here
- Tripconnect de Tripadvisor : if you are on our page, select "offical site"
- The online reservation provider where booking is free: freetobook.com
Reserve on the official site or on +33 (0) 680961248